Reviewer: Beth O’Connor
Product Reviewed: The Panic Puzzle Program
Panic Puzzle is an anxiety and panic attack treatment program created by an ex-sufferer called Rich Presta.
Before writing this Panic Puzzle review, I wanted to hear what other people had to say about it. The feedback was generally very positive.
The good points
Being an ex-sufferer of anxiety and panic attacks for many years, the comforting thing is that Rich has been is obviousyy talking from a knowledgeable standpoint and he has obviously used the techniques to cure himself.
The main good feedback points for the Panic Puzzle review were:
- Ease of use – the techniques are fairly easy to learn and to implement;
- As well as a manual, there is also an audio edition, which is great, particularly if travelling in the car;
- The program comes with a 2 month refund gurantee.
The bad points
- There were a few comments about a lack of 24/7 support as there are in some other treatment courses;
- It can be a little repetitive (I guess they’re trying hard to hammer certain points home).
What’s in the Pack?
Panic Puzzle pack consists of:
- An 84 page manual with the three main methods of eliminating anxiety;
- An audio edition of the Panic Puzzle manual;
- A ‘Rescue Audio CD’, for when you are actually having or feel a panic attack coming on;
- An audio CD containing views from many experts;
- A set of bonus audio CDs for people who experience anxiety whilst driving;
- Bonus transcripts and audio CDs with additional advice.
What Conditions does Panic Puzzle cover?
The areas Panic Puzzle covers include:
- Feelings of nervousness and anxiety;
- Experiencing scary or anxious thoughts;
- Feeling a loss of control;
- Feelings of dizziness or light headedness;
- Feeling in a disconnected state or having ‘scattered thoughts’;
- Feeling trapped, particularly in social/public situations;
- Breathing difficulties and heart palpitations;
- Phobias which can bring on attacks;
Panic Puzzle Review Summary
Most of all it teaches you that the condition can be cured completely, rather than just giving you a few coping mechanisms.
As with any course, you must have a wholehearted commmitment to the program and follow it through with determination from beginning to end.
From the feedback I have received, I would say this is a good overall product and I would have no hesitation in recommending it.